NOW HIRING: Drupal Developer
We are looking to add a web developer to our programming team. If you are easy to get-along with, a quick learner, like coming up with creative solutions, love a challenge, are self-motivated, can work efficiently and collaboratively, and want to be part of helping nonprofits in our community and around the US – we want to talk to you.
- Work experience in PHP development with Drupal (a little Wordpress too)
- Working knowledge of JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and responsive techniques
- Willing to work in a Mac environment
- We are NOT considering developers from outside the United States.
Other skills we'd like to see:
- Object-oriented PHP, linux administration, and version control knowledge
- Experience working with graphic designers
- Excellent grammar
Benefits include health insurance with a flexible spending account, matched retirement plan, flexible schedules, weekly massages, free candy & coffee! If you have the skills and are willing to work with a bunch of creative folks helping nonprofit organizations communicate more effectively, we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume to jobs at 501creative.com.
We are not currently hiring designers or art directors, but do keep resumes and samples on hand for future openings. If you’d like to send yours, please email it to jobs at 501creative.com. Please include samples of or links to your work.