Are you ready to increase your capacity for community work?
Attend Network for Strong Communities’ first ever Momentum Conference. This multi-state event features nonprofits, funders, community leaders and volunteers, all coming together to network, learn and be a force for positive change.
Conference highlights include:
- Nationally-known keynote speaker Vu Le is an executive director, blogger and humorist who will share his thoughts on the power of networking.
- NSC will present the first-ever Paulie Awards, recognizing four nonprofits from different regions of Missouri who have impacted positive change through collaboration.
- A panel of experts will energize the room with expert commentary on topics surrounding the theme of a connected community network.
- Vendor Village will showcase the latest products and knowledge in the nonprofit industry.
- Break-out sessions will be led by knowledgeable professionals from the nonprofit community and the private sector.
501creative is proud to be a sponsor of this event. We will be speaking about making nonprofit brands more compelling through courageous communication and will have a booth in the Vendor Village. Come by and say hi!
Go here to learn more and register.